- This event has passed.
Understanding Your Value as a Power Professional: Getting jobs we love, salaries we deserve and work we are proud of
October 21, 2021 @ 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm MDT
Date: October 21, 2021
Time: 12:00 – 1:00p MDT
Registration Deadline: October 4, 2021
Jackie Rafter is a visionary career transformation strategist and entrepreneur with a passion for helping people discover and live their purpose. As Founder, President & CEO of Higher Landing, Jackie helps professionals, executives and globally-known athletes manage and evolve their careers. The proprietary Career Transformation methodology she has pioneered at Higher Landing is being broadly adopted across professions throughout Canada as the country endures significant, disruptive change. Jackie holds dual degrees from the University of Calgary with an MBA and Bachelor of Education (French) and is a champion of helping people live fulfilling purpose-driven careers. She speaks regularly to professional associations in Canada, educating their members on future work trends.
As an entrepreneur who has developed a proprietary process for helping professionals across North America manage their careers, Jackie will walk through a framework to understand our value and leverage it to get jobs we love, salaries we deserve and do work we are proud of.
Women + Power members will learn about their unique value and the vital role it can play in creating a successful career in the power industry.
In this session you will learn:
- How to become an indispensable asset as a power professional
- How to understand the importance of communicating your value to others, and how it can help you manage your career and build credibility
- A model for understanding your value and building your brand as a power professional
- How to market your value inside and outside of the organization
- How to advocate for the value of your professional network
- Essential tips to navigate your way through Canada’s evolving workforce trends
- How career security is replacing job security
- How to thrive in the post-pandemic economy
This webinar is derived from Higher Landing’s proprietary Career Transition and Transformation program, which has been used to help thousands of professionals transition and manage their careers and ‘land higher’ since 2015.
Registration details will be communicated to members on September 22 via a private Eventbrite invitation. This event is not open to the public.