- This event has passed.
Alberta Power Symposium
September 30, 2020 @ 8:00 am – October 1, 2020 @ 5:00 pm MDT
As the COVID-19 Pandemic brought the world to a standstill and ushered in regulatory policies to protect consumers, providers are now viewing consumer usage with renewed interest, questioning how to implement new policies, and discussing where to find the bright lights in the energy sector.
Attend the VIRTUAL 8th Annual Alberta Power Symposium and join the conversation on consumer behaviour, competition in the energy market, advances in technology, and how to effectively work within current regulatory policies.
2020 HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- Relief to Recovery – Investing in Alberta’s Energy Sector
- Proposed Changes to the Energy-Only Market
- Implementing a 90-Day Deferred Payment Program
- Achieving Net Zero: The Renewable Electricity Act and Action Items to Hit Emissions Targets
- Demand Side Management and the Evolution of Distribution Systems
Women+Power Alberta Blog Readers SAVE 10%! Mention code: D10-337-337LX07.